- Log in to the Dashboard
- In the black left-hand column, hover over Pages then from the drop-down menu click on Add New
- Enter a Title in the field labeled "Enter title here" and add content in the Text Editor
- Under Page Attributes on the right-hand side, select a Parent page (the page that you want the new page to be nested under). If this is a new top-level page, select No Parent.
- Once edits are completed, click on the blue Publish button on the upper right side of the page
- Click View Page at the top of the page to see updates
Adding a new page to website Print
Modified on: Tue, 19 Sep, 2023 at 11:28 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.