- Log in to the Dashboard
- In the black left-hand column, hover over Pages then from the drop-down menu click on Add New
- Enter a Title in the field labeled "Enter title here" and add content in the Text Editor
- Under Page Attributes on the right-hand side, select a Parent page (the page that you want the new page to be nested under). If this is a new top-level page, select No Parent.
- Once edits are completed, click on the blue Publish button on the upper right side of the page
- Click View Page at the top of the page to see updates
How do I add a new page? Print
Modified on: Wed, 20 Jul, 2022 at 2:33 PM
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.